1. The access and use of this www.iskandarinvestment.com (“Website”) both within Malaysia and internationally constitutes your agreement to all the terms and conditions specified herein.
2. By accessing this Website, you agree:
(b) not to use it in a manner that could damage, disable or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this Website;
(c) not to attempt to circumvent any security features nor disrupt or intercept the information posted on the Website;
(d) Not to perform selective paraphrase or quote resulting in distortion of intended message.
3. Unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property rights in the content and material inclusive of text, photographs, video, graphics that is part of or contained in this Website shall remain the property of Iskandar Investment Berhad (“IIB”) or its licensors, as the case maybe. No right, title or interest in any content shall not, in any circumstances be transferred to you and/or any other party whether as a result of downloading such content or otherwise, without our prior written consent. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Website without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
5. The Website may include links to other websites including sites that are related to Iskandar Malaysia but not under IIB or its group of companies. IIB shall not in any circumstances be held responsible for the content of these websites or for anything provided by them. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily signify our recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them. IIB is not responsible for the availability of any such web sites. If you would like to link to the Website, you must follow IIB’s link guidelines. Unless specifically authorized by IIB, you may not connect “deep links” to the Website, i.e., create links to this site that bypass the home page or other parts of the Website. You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Website on any other web site or web page.
8. The information contained in this Website is for general information only. The information in this Website should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult a professional adviser in the applicable field.
9. While every endeavour is made to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, on the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. IIB assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information contained in the website or the operation of the website. Any reliance placed on such information is strictly at your own risk.
10. By using the Website, you assume all risks associated with the use of this site including any risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by a virus, software, or any other files which might be transmitted or activated via the Website. IIB cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Website will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
11. While every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly, IIB takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable if the Website is temporarily unavailable due for any reasons whatsoever.
12. Submissions made via the Online Registration Form do not guarantee that your application as a vendor will be successful.
13. This website and the use of it are governed by the laws of Malaysia. The courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes connected to or arising out of use of the website. If you use information or services provided on this website from outside Malaysia, you are responsible for ensuring your use conforms to local laws as well as the laws of Malaysia.